Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Oceans of fire by Christine Feehan

Oceans of fire by Christine Feehan - pgs 371. Romance. This book is a drake sisters novel. Of the drake sisters novels this is the best one I've read. Full of action and plot. The other stories were really short stories. This one was better. I recommend it. :) The Drake sisters each have a magical power. One of them has all of the powers of her sisters at a weaker strength. The one who has all of them is destined to have the next set of magickal sisters. Kind of like charmed but better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your blog. I can not keep up with you.....
I am glad to see some of the books I have read on your lists and some I hope to read in the future.
I'd say slow down, but that wouldn't be fair to you...
Thanks for the posts, they are cool.

6:09 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Just so you know a lot of the posts are from ones I read before I started this blog. I tend to read about 2 or 3 a week. :)

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home