Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Shades

What is a shade? I've heard a few different meanings for this word other then the traditional. I've heard it used for a type of ghost. Mostly damned. I've heard it used for a human who is a regular donor for a vampire. Ok I think that's all I've heard it used for when it comes to supernatural creatures. A shade when referring to a ghost is someone who's damned to wander eternity in ghost form. Never passing on. Always thrusting. Always hungry. Never satisfied. Usually it's either a curse passed on by a powerful being but I've also heard it as the natural state for a dead vampire. I think this is why it got attached to humans who are the regular donors to vampires. They look like shades. Forgetting to eat. Not taking care of themselves. Or it could be because they look like a fraction or what the used to kind of like looking at your shadow. Only because of your existence do you have a shadow. So shades only exist for their masters whims. Oh ick. Doesn't sound to fun. Although I'm sure that a lot of people would disagree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home