Tuesday, September 19, 2006

werearachnids ewww

Werearachnids are possibly one of the most gross were creatures there is. Whitewolf has them and so does the new book I just reviewed. Ok I'm sure you get the basic concept. A person who turns into a large spider. In whitewolf they can actually turn into several spiders if they want. Basically leave the pinky finger at home and no matter how many of the little spiders you kill unless you track down the ones back home you can't kill it. It's one of the toughest things to beat and you'll never know for sure you've killed it. In the Davidson book they turn into one big spider. No army of little spiders that I know of yay. Still if a huge spider came my way I'd run and hide. There is no amount of raid that can fix that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home