Sunday, October 15, 2006

Tattoos are forever

I just got a new tattoo yesterday and it lead me to thinking. Which paranormal groups are likely to get ink?
Werewolves - well this is one group that doesn't live forever. I think they would be likely to get tattoos. A lot of them are portrayed as being parts of biker gangs and such. The only thing I'd worry about is if they can get a tattoo with their healing factor.
Vampires - Probably wouldn't see many tattoos on these guys. Unless they had them before they became undead. I mean thinking will I like this at 80 is one thing. Thinking will I like this at 500 is another.
Ghosts - Not unless they had them before they died. I mean they don't have bodies to put them on.
Witches - I think you're as likely to see tattoos on this group as humans. It's going to be individual preference. Sometimes you have books where the witches or mages or warlocks are tattooed for specific reasons like power increase or population control. But like I said it's going to be individual to the book and the character.
Well I know I've left off a bunch of paranormal creatures but those are the main four. Talk to you later :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home