Thursday, November 02, 2006

How would you hold up if the civilized world came to an end?

I'm reading a book where everything we know and love becomes a thing of the past. There is no internet because there is no one available to operate it. Everyone is to busy just trying to live. So if the world became a place without electricity to drive machines, without gas to drive cars, and without safety from our government (like police and army). I know I'd have problems. I hate the outdoors. I'm not good with nature. However I can knit and fish. I'd have to live off fish (icky) but I might live. Now for the paranormal.

Werecreatures would probably be ok. Most wereanimals are highly based in nature. If nothing else they could go into their animal form to hunt and keep warm. Also they would avoid any human threat while not in human form.

Vampires might have some problems with people becoming hard to find and more vigilant but if they can take from animals they're all good.

Witches would have the same problems every human had. Can they cook over a fire? Can they forge for food? Are their skills able to protect them? It is so individualized amongst this community.

Ghosts would be unaffected unless they were bound to a building that was destroyed.

Demons would be on the up and up for a bit answering peoples cries for help. A lot more people would be willing to sell their souls for comfort and peace of mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home