Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I see dead people.

What would you do if you could see the dead?

I would probably hide the fact from everyone else because I'm sure that everyone would think I was nutz. Then it would get out cause I'm bad at secrets and everyone would think I was nutz and I'd hide in the basement for all of time. Of course there is the possibility that someone would approach me with a money making scheme for seeing dead people. Then I might do it so long as I didn't have to interact with the live people. I'm kind of sick of dealing with live people.

3 Comments:

Blogger JR Van said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:41 AM  
Blogger JR Van said...

I think what you did depended on how you saw dead people. Is it just you go to a haunted house and you see the ghost when everyone else gets chills? Or do you run into hundreds of dead people in a day? Also do you know that they are dead, or do your friends see you talking to thin air? I think if you didn't know that they were dead, you would sooo go crazy

8:42 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I agree completely I'll have to make that a subject soon. :)

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home