Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Moonlight (tv show)

So I've been watching this tv show called moonlight. It's a bit early to say if I'm going to continue watching it or not. It's kind of cheesy and the blue screen is so bad it reminds me of the really old batman shows. But it's got a nice plot line. Basically there is a vampire P.I. and a human female news anchor. They look into crimes and fight the bad guys. I know it's been done before but it's interesting.

Sorry I've been absent. I'm having surgery tomorrow. Hugs.

2 Comments:

Blogger JR Van said...

I heard the show was in trouble as is my other "I kinda like it but it's not great or original in any way", show Journeyman, which is Quantum Leap without chosing the job. Anyway, I think both shows have the problem that, yes we know its dark out but we would like to do something besided watch 5 mins of a shadow of the main guy doing something we can't really see in other shadows. Also, it's too soon after Angel to had a show with almost the same plotline with one of the same writers (although, he left after writing the episode that critics somewhat liked.) Anyway, I'm not getting to into either for that reason.

P.S. good luck on your surgery.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Huh isn't really like angle at all. I haven't noticed not being able to see what's going on. Shrugs. I missed the last episode cause our tivo powered down for some mysterious reason.

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home