Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich.

Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich. Pages 310. Mystery. Janet Evanovich does it again. Drags me into her world and makes me laugh. I have to say I really needed it too. Seeing Lula trying to go after Tank in her own way made me crack up. Seeing Stephanie Plum running around trying to solve a kidnapping and bank robbing make me laugh even harder. You have to check these books out.

To address something I've heard a lot of people say lately. Janet Evanovich is becoming formula. It's predictable. I have to agree. Things are getting predictable. You know Stephanie is most likely going to get the bad guy. You know Ranger is going to break the laws. You know Morelli isn't going to break the law. But you never know how it's going to happen. It makes you laugh. So what if you know the general story line if you end up rolling on the floor anyway. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home