Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Me, Myself, and Why? By Mary Janice Davidson

Me, Myself, and Why? By Mary Janice Davidson. Unknown Genre. Unknown Date of release. Unfinished Proof. I loved loved loved this book and I can't wait for more. Mary Janice Davidson has a way with works that makes me laugh every time. Candice has multiple personality disorder. She also works with the FBI in a division full of crazy people. They're called in to deal with the extra special crazy cases the sane FBI agents just can't handle.

2 Comments:

Blogger JR Van said...

Come on Laura, you can guess what the genre is.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

honestly unknown genre. normally I'd say that it would be shelved in fiction but Davidson has written something so beyond anything else I've read that I'm out on a branch with that one.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home