Monday, July 26, 2010

Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn

Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn. Teen. First book in what I believe is going to be a series. Pages 309. I loved this book. I found the characters believable even the dragon. The government was believable. Every government seems to try to put one over on it's citizens. I also loved the pacing until the end. It was going along great and then it seemed like rush rush rush shove it all in before I'm out of pages. Lets get this wrapped up people. I'm not positive that wasn't just the nature of the story though. I'll be excited to see the next one to see how they fit together.

Basically Kay accidentally ends up in dragon territory and meets one. They defy all odds and become friends. Government and dragons don't get along. Human government is full of jerks. Bad things happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home