Monday, November 08, 2010

Scott Westerfield

Yes, I know it's book blog monday and I don't have something read to tell you about. I am doing NaNoWriMo. It's national novel writing month. So I wouldn't expect a lot of reading to be done this month. However, I did go to a few book signings and I'll tell you about those.

Scott Westerfield - He writes teen books that have interesting twists and cool comments on society. His latest books have some pictures in them and I think we're going to see more illustrated titles come down the pipelines. It used to be a huge thing in books. All of them, even adult titles, used to be illustrated. Then the invention of the camera came a long and we no longer got illustrations. After listening to him talk I'm inclined to put illustrations in my titles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home