Monday, March 07, 2011

Septimus Heap book one Magyk by Angie Sage

Septimus Heap book one Magyk by Angie Sage. This is a great YA title. I got it on my nook on a free book friday. I want to buy the rest of them now. Which is what they're hoping for when they give you the first one. Honestly I'm glad I read it and I look forward to reading more of them. There is some violence but nothing that the kids I know can't handle. Basically a bad wizard tried to take over the city and the good Wizards fight him. For a bit it looks like the bad wizard might win. The political side of the city was taken over years ago when the current leader killed the Queen. The princess has been in hiding for years and the bad wizard wants to kill her. Political intrigue, magic, and a swamp with creatures in it. It has everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home