Saturday, August 05, 2006

Super heros

Ok, So who wants to be a super hero? There is a show going on right now about being a super hero. Stan Lee is picking the best super from the group that auditioned and he's going to write a comic book based on them. Some of the people are really really cheesy. Some are really bad. Some are just fun. I love major victory. He's so cheesy you just can't help but love him. I really hate creature. I don't like how she treats fat mamma just because fat mamma uses food for her super powers. Creature is a raw foodist. Just so you know my stance on food. I like meat. Ok so back to super hero's. I don't think I'd want to be one. Having to deal with other peoples drama all the time just doesn't seem like fun. Yes it's nice to help people but I think that the incredibles have it right. I think you'd be dodging law suit after law suit. Shrugs maybe I'm to pessimistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home