Saturday, September 30, 2006

Religions ability to make you see things from your own point of view

Ok, The other day I was talking to someone at the bookstore while I was ringing her up. So she asks me have you heard any rumors as to when the next Harry Potter book is coming out. I informed her that no I have not. She asks if I'm sure. Yes I'm very sure. I'm not horribly great at keeping a secret. I don't know. She makes some small talk about Harry Potter so I mention that the only rumor I've heard is that Harry is supposed to die in the next one. I don't think he should that would stink. She then informs me that he has to because Harry Potter is a Christ Myth. I was able to hold my tongue and not go huh??? After all don't most Christians that have any view other then huh fun fiction think it's put out by the devil or something. So I guess if you are devote enough and still wanna read about magic all you have to do is find Christ under some rock in the book and run with it. Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home