Sunday, October 15, 2006

Paranormal hoax's

Out of the 4 mail paranormal groups which one do you think is the most likely to commit hoax's?
Well vampires are nice and all and have a lot of powers but really like to stay hidden and don't have much to do with hoax's really. More likely to con one person for along time.
Werewolves are more physical then mental. Really more likely to run a protection racket. Give me the money or die.
Ghosts can't do to much really. I could be wrong and if you think different let me know.
Magic users are probably the most likely to commit a hoax. Now before people get offended I don't mean wicca witches I mean book witches. I mean you have a variety of powers to be used. Most magic users are not very physical so they are likely to use their heads a lot. Most con artists are not physical types. Most of them try to trick you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home