Sunday, March 04, 2007

Would you die to live a dream?

There are a number of paranormal creatures that make you live your dreams/nightmares. OK so you don't wanna live your nightmares. That's a no brainer. If I lived in a world where I was always waking up late to work I'd hope for death. But if you could live in your dreams would you? You can't eat or drink when you're sleeping so by design you will die when your body gives out. But would it be worth it to live in your dreams? I don't think it would. I think there is the possibility (no matter how small) that you will find your dreams on your own. Second there are little things to make you smile each day if you just look for them but if you trade your life for a dream you wont get to share it with those you love. Dream versions of your loved ones are just no good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home