Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean part 3

Pirates of the Caribbean part 3. I enjoyed this movie. Now I wouldn't have gone right back in to see it a second time like some movies I've seen. However I also don't feel like I wasted my money. I do want to own it when it comes out. I will be seeing the fourth movie. Yes they did leave room for a fourth movie. Basically everyone has got to go to the edge of the world to save Jack. Without him they can't stop the East Indian Company and save the world. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first Pirates of the Caribbean was great in every way, the best part of the other two was the special effects… the question now is, if they come out with a fourth, will it maintain the quality of the first?

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home