Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Gifts from no where

I guess I'm just a bit paranoid but I don't trust gifts that just show up from no where. Who sent it? Why did they send it? Is it poisoned? These are just a few of the questions you should ask. Books and movies are just filled with random gifts showing up and people using them. Usually that person gets in trouble later. I'm so coming up blank with examples but I know it's like a major plot point in all the horror movies. Well I'm running out the door for my allergy shot so I'll try to think of them later.

2 Comments:

Blogger JR Van said...

Great timing Laura, I just got a random package yesterday. Luckily as this is not a book, it is most likely a birthday present from my in-laws as they bought my gifts online and just shipped them to me. But I was suprised to find it in the mail and now I will wonder what it is untill thursday.
~Jess

9:32 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Happy Birthday Jess. Big hugs. Unfortunetly I work this weekend.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home