Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Claimed by Shadow by Karen Chance.

Claimed by Shadow by Karen Chance. Pages 374. Science Fiction. This is the second book in this yet unnamed series. The first one was touch the dark. I think this is a good author and I love her books. As you can see by the speed between my last post and this one. I also have my worries that she might pull a Laurell K Hamilton. I don't want yet another book about sex I have lots of authors for that. Right now the character has only ever had sex once. She was a virgin until the end of the second book. So far the first two books are safe :). The main character can jump time to fix things in the time line that other people have screwed up. A lot of people want her dead. All she wants is a nice quiet life. That is so not happening though. She was raised by vampires and kept in ignorance of her powers until well the first book. I'm not writing it up very well but I do suggest reading her. If you're a bit shy of trying it cause of the Hamilton thing wait until the next one comes out and I'll keep you updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home