Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Zombies

Lately I'm on a zombie kick. I'm going to tell you a bit about my favorite zombie stuff.

Favorite zombie song - Yes there is a zombie song complete with video
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BjMiDZIY1bM
It's not new but I come back to it often for a bit of a laugh.

There are a lot of zombie movies. It's hard to pick the very best but right now I'm hooked on Shaun of the Dead. It's really really funny. I want to own it. Some of my other favorite zombie movies are dawn of the dead, army of darkness, and resident evil. Here is a nice list of zombie movies - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_zombie_films

It really surprised me to think of how many zombie books I read. My favorite zombie book is World War Z by Brooks. World War Z is great. You don't think about a lot of things that have nothing to do with zombies that would be effected by a mass zombie outbreak. I really think that everyone should read this book. But my favorite zombie series would be Laurel K Hamilton's Anita Blake books before she stopped raising the dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home