Monday, April 16, 2007

The Power of the Montage

So little time so much to get done. With the power of the montage we wouldn't have to worry about having enough time. In the space of minutes we could do what we needed to do for months. You would see clips of what was happening and then you'd see the finished product at the end. Think about how much you could get done if you had the power of the montage. I'd finish the knitting I have been working on for myself. All the shopping I did today would take a matter of 15 minutes instead of the 4 hrs it took me. Oh best one yet a medical recovery. You'd see flashes of Dr visits, maybe bits of surgery, and in the end you'd see a healed person. Oh if you could only harvest the montage for real life instead of relegating it to movies and books. Think of what we could get done in our life times. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home