Thursday, June 07, 2007

Witch Way by MaryJanice Davidson + Correction.

Witch Way by MaryJanice Davidson. Pages 65. Romance. Ok so this isn't a full book. I am planning on going back and reading the rest of the short stories in Demon's delight soon. However Davidson's book signing is on the 12th and I'd like to finish everything I'm having her sign. So Witch way is a good short story. A long line of Witch Hunter names the Goodman's are destined to die hunting the long line of witches names the Mere's. There is only one way out of the curse. A Mere must share his magical powers with a Goodman before they kill each other. Good luck over coming years of tradition.

Correction - Book Signings
MaryJanice Davidson will be signing books at the borders in troy on the 12th not on the 22nd in Ann Arbor like I'd previously written. I got some dates mixed up. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home