Monday, July 09, 2007

Evan Almighty

Evan Almighty - The movie. I really enjoyed this movie. One important point. If you don't have kids and you don't wanna spend you're entire movie surrounded by them don't go real early. It may be cheaper but there is a hidden cost. However for 10 dollars is was definitely worth it. I laughed almost throughout the entire thing. Basically God appears to Evan who is a new senator. Right off the bat this one guy is trying to bring him into a bill without the time to do real work on research. It's fishy. God says Evan build an arc. Evans like but I'm a senator not a builder. You get the idea there. Well I'm going to stop because I think I may give away the ending if I keep typing. Just know I say funny.

Harry Potter the movie comes out on the 11th. I'll be at the first showing again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home