Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Jingo by Terry Pratchett

Jingo by Terry Pratchett. Science Fiction. (Pages to come later). Terry Pratchett makes me laugh once again. He's a British author with a great sense of humor. I'm currently listening to his books on tape on my drive to work. This book is about the possible war between big countries over the appearance of a new island. Vimes wants nothing to do with it yet the patrician sets him into an integral role. Carrot makes friends with everyone even his enemies. Carrots girlfriend is kidnapped even though she's a werewolf. Several other members of the watch also make me laugh my bum off. Check it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Either you are re-reading these absolutely wonderful novels, or are just trying to add them to the list.
Hey, I could write reports on almost any Terry Pratchett. Let me know if you're interested.
There is a new one coming out soon, but I hate getting them in hardcover because then I'd have room for NOTHING else.
Image 40 Terry Pratchet Hardcovers. AHHHHHH

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home