Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone
So I have a few Halloween questions for everone.
1 - What age is to old to dress up if ever?
2 - What is the lamest costume you've ever worn?
3 - Will You dress up at work?
4 - Would you dress up for an adult Halloween party?
5 - What is your favorite Holiday?

My Answers
1 - Never to old to dress up
2 - I was once a present. Yep got a big box cut out the bottom and three holes, wrapped it, and wore a bow on my head.
3 - Yes I dress up at work every yr. Only missed one year.
4 - Yes I dress up every chance I get.
5 - Halloween.

1 Comments:

Blogger JR Van said...

1. Never to old
2. When I was little my mom made me dress up in the same Smurf costume for 3 years in a roll and it was only one of the cheap plastice smocks that said The Smurfs with a mask. The last year she found a yellow wig so I could be Smurfette even thought I was already a blond.
3. n/a
4. If it was a costume party
5. Christmas, when I was a kid it might have been Halloween, as I got candy, but now I can get candy when ever I want. I just has some yesterday and I wasn't even sneaking Halloween candy.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home