Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year and books

Happy New Year!
To wrap up 2008 I'm going to post the rest of the books I managed to finish all at once.


Mary Janice Davidson - Fish out of water. Romance. Pages 270. I love this series. Fred Rocks. Fred is a mermaid or undersea folk as they prefer to be called. This story is fun and the characters are people you'd love to be friends with. I could read this one again in a heart beat. To bad I'm already behind.

Madelyn Alt - No Rest for the Wiccan. Romance. Pages 295. This is fourth book in the bewitching mystery series. Maggie is the daughter and sister. Mom is catholic and sister is a big mouth. If you're pagan you see this combo often. Heck one of the big jokes is Hello my name is ___ and I'm a recovering catholic. Even though Maggie is doomed to be let down by her sisters promise to keep things a secret she decides to help her sister get rid of a ghost. Things only get more interesting from there.

Laurell K. Hamilton - Swallowing Darkness. Science Fiction/Fantasy. Pages 365. This is part of the Merry Gentry Series. I loved this book and could reread it. Despite the title this one isn't really about her Darkness it's about Sholto. Sholto is King of the Sluagh. It's one of the few positions in the fae that is voted on. He's also one of the fathers of Merry's twins. Can one person rule in more then one court? Can she marry more then one man? So many questions that have yet to be answered. It'll be interesting to see the next one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home