Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Watchmen - Movie

The Watchmen is a rated R movie.
Basically you have a bunch of superhero's who are mostly retired because of a law that Nixson puts into effect in his like 8th term. We won the vietnam war. Term limits were abolished. The world is falling apart and going straight to hell. Some of the superhero's decide to fix things in their own ways. I think I'll have to watch it a lot more once it comes out on video to understand all the symbolism. One of the people I saw it with said that he thinks this is one of the few movies that wouldn't be hurt by being made into a mini series on the scifi channel. I think it was an ok film. I don't regret paying for it but I'm not rushing out to see it again. There is a lot of unnecessary full frontal male nudity. The term Big blue limp donkey dick comes to mind a lot. There is also a lot of violence. I'm not usually against violence but I don't particularly need to see it in a lot of detail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home