Friday, April 17, 2009

Jim Butcher Signing after the fact.

We went to the Jim Butcher signing on the 13th. It was a lot of fun and it made me eager to catch up on my reading. You find out a lot about things behind the scenes. Like why Bob is a skull. The first Dresden book was written while Jim Butcher was in a writing class. The teacher looked at him and said not to make the character a floating head. So he made Bob. Of course when he tells the story it's way more funny. He also said he's currently writing the last codex alera book. I'm currently listening to the first one in the series. It's taking a while because my drive time is 10 min long. But I'm working on it. It was a great time for all old and young, big and small. I love me a book signing :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home