Monday, May 10, 2010

Divine Misfortune by A. Lee Martinez

Divine Misfortune by A. Lee Martinez. Science Fiction. 320 pgs. This book has a lot of cool and interesting concepts. It's creative and fun and I look forward to reading his next book.

It's basically about a world where you pick which god you want to worship if you want to worship one at all. When a couple decides to pick a minor deity a whole new world of problems and bonuses suddenly creeps into their lives. The only criticism I have is that the ending seemed a bit slapped on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have wanted to check out his stuff. I read Monster by him and really enjoyed it. He to me is the poor man's Christopher Moore or something. Like he tries to write like CM but can't. Like I said I did enjoy it though.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home