Monday, August 02, 2010

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame Smith

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame Smith. Teen Fiction. This was great. It was almost ruined by the fact that it was so close to Jane Austen's style of writing but I managed to overcome that fact and read it through enjoying the slaying of zombies and the trapping of zombies. Makes me eager to get to sense and sensibility and sea monsters. Sorry I haven't gotten to it yet. I'm putting android Karenina on my b-day/xmas list. One question I have is on the back of the hard cover of PPZ it says now with 30% more zombies. I wonder if you count through if they actually replaced some of the numbers to give you more zombies. Probably not.

2 Comments:

Blogger JR Van said...

sea monsters will be harder to read. the sea monsters are no where as exciting as the zombies and ninjas.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I can see that. It's on my bookcase of books to be read. I was doing so well burning through them until I was hospitalized. For some reason I get sick and all I want to do is stare at the tv.

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home