Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Donaldson, Stephen

Stephen Donaldson is an English author most popular for his science fiction series The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever. However, he is widely published with a number of other novels. Around a year ago he came out with an extender to the Thomas Covenant series. I've been slow to read it because I feel I should go back and reread the first six. The original first six came out in the 1980's. They are about a man with leprosy who crosses into a different realm. In this new realm he is healthy and his white gold ring gives him powers. I encourage people to read his works. I wouldn't encourage people to try to get ahold of the author. He has pages of instructions to follow on his website for the proper way/format to send questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home