Saturday, May 27, 2006

Midnight Bayou by Nora Roberts

Midnight Bayou - Nora Roberts - pgs 354 - romance - this book is about an incredibly rich ex-lawyer who buys a house in the bayou that he fell in love with 10 yrs earlier. The girl he meets who is descendent from one of the previous inhabitants. And the ghosts of the people who died in the house. The paranormal aspect of this book really attracted me. Are there past lives? Could you have been a member of the opposite sex in a past life? Can you make peace with those lives in the life you are leading now without living in the past? It was a great book. I'm beginning to rethink my previous view of Nora Roberts. Maybe she isn't just turning out trash once a month to be read by people who aren't to bright. Sorry to all those I might have offended with the not bright comment like I said I'm rethinking that opinion. After all I've enjoyed two of her books and if I continue to like them I'll have to admit I was wrong or find myself not to bright. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home