Friday, July 21, 2006

Does screwing a vampire make you a necrophiliac?

Does screwing a vampire make you a necrophiliac?
I have to give credit where credit is due. A customer at worked came up with this topic. Thank you.

I decided to take a look at this from the definitions.

Vampire - A reanimated corpse that is believed to rise from the grave at night to suck the blood of sleeping people.

Necrophiliac - Obsessive fascination with death and corpses. Or Erotic attraction to or sexual contact with corpses.

So I guess the question comes down to whether a reanimated corpse still counts as a corpse. I'm going to have to say that it depends on how many of the corpse qualities they keep. In a few books vampires are still freaking cold. Now if that's the only problem they are a bit closer to corpse then I'd feel comfortable with. However sometimes they look 100% human after feeding. I'd have to say no in that case. No corpse qualities in that one. But every once in a while they are much like zombies and well then yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home