Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dr's

So the paranormal community and dr's. Most Paranormal books mention the lack or medical care. Can't see a dr cause they'll see you have weird DNA. Some mention having their own dr's (Like Laurel K Hamiltons). That is nice. Unfortunately most of those don't have the set ups you'd have at major hospitals. The machines for proper tests are lacking. Luckily most of them seem to heal really well and have a high constitution. I'm not sure the medical field really helps us humans so much anyway so they might not be missing out on to much.

On a side note. I may not be able to post this weekend. Saturday and Sunday that is. I'll be out of town and don't know if I'll have access to a computer for the sake of blogging. I will be back on Monday. Maybe I'll have a book to tell you about. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home