Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Tall, Dark & Dead by Tate Hallaway

Tall, Dark & Dead by Tate Hallaway. Pages 295. Romance. I thought this was a good book. I loved every part with the main character and her friends. Garnet is the main character and she's got a ancient Goddess (Lilith) with her. Now by with her I don't mean she bring her to parties I mean she sharing her body with her. She is way nicer then I would be. I would be smiting people left and right. She's got a vampire boyfriend and an vampire ex boyfriend and boy do they not get along. Plus she works in a new age store with a group of friends who well are new age store people. If you've been to one you probably know what I mean. Now the only thing that bugged me a bit. And boy did it take me awhile to figure out what just wasn't sitting right. The bad guys are a secret order of the church. They hunt witches and destroy them. The only reason this bothers me is it feels so Devince Code. But I really want to see more work from her so I'd still recommend reading it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home