Friday, June 30, 2006

Curses

Well we've covered a few curses. It's possible that being a vampire or werewolf is a curse. In one of Kenyon's books a Greek is cursed into a scroll and forced to be a sex slave. Now in all three of these curses I bet you're kind of going curses? But yes they do all have downsides. If you're a vamp there is no sunlight, being hunted, having to hunt for your food (come on people best hunting we usually do is sales), just think about it and the list goes on. Ok werewolf was a bit harder. You turn into a super killin machine once a month or more often depending on tale, you can't wear silver jewelry (again depending on tale), you have to eat a lot to stay thin (good heavens save me), ok I'm sure there are better ones then that but I'm at a loss. Now the sex slave I kind of understand. No one cares about you it's all about them, you're never satisfied, when they don't need you it's into the scroll with you, etc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home