Saturday, July 22, 2006

Werewolf sex... Is it beastiality?

Yes Yes I know I'm on a theme here. But I saw Clerks 2 and it got me thinking. You'll understand if you see the movie.

At what point does having intimate relations with a werewolf go from good old fashioned fun to Oh My Gawd this has got to be illegal. I'm assuming that point is when you go from human form to wolf form. But a lot of books about were's seem to have a middle stage. Which does that count as? When does animal control burst in and write you a ticket? Does it count if you are both werewolves or only if one of you is a wolf and the other is restricted to human form? So many questions we probably don't need the answers too. Have fun.

I know I'm behind on my reading. I've been doing a bit of writing. No not what I've put up for cheese here. So please put up with my cheese for a bit and I'll try to get kicking on those books. I hate getting behind. Must do it all mwhahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home