Monday, August 07, 2006

Beauty's only skin deep.

Ok so why is it that 90% of vampire books have all vampires sexy as hell. Where are the ugly vampires? I've seen a handful of vampire books where you are just as you came over and not everyone came over looking good. However I find that most of them are pretty. Some say this is because of the all liquid diet. Others say because if you could eat a pretty burger or a ugly burger you'd choose the pretty one. I'm thinking I'd choose the tasty one. There has got to be a difference in how blood tastes based on diet and such. It can't all be looks. If the ugly burger tastes better then I'm eating that. I've learned over the years. The other question would be how are they going to tell which one tastes better? Well I just don't know. Some say you can smell it others not so much. Then I'm sure you'd probably go with looks. Unfortunately civilization is vain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home