Saturday, August 26, 2006

Ewww Gross

So yeah this post is about menstruation and the paranormal female. So some people might just wanna skip it.

Vampires: I'm assuming that they stop menstruating. And the only thing I've ever heard of a vampire doing with a menstruating woman is just gross. So I'm skipping that use your imagination.

Werewolves: Well menstruation would be during mating season so that could bring on a lot of interesting problems. I wonder if birthcontrol works in the wolf form. Cause if it didn't boy would you want to avoid changing. Problem with that is that a lot of women's cycles follow the moon. So you'd be kind of forced to change. So if the mating drive was really strong you'd have issues. What if you don't want kids? Specially not a litter.

Magic users: This could be interesting cause if you're part of a tradition that is Goddess centric then your menstruation might be seen as bringing you closer to the Goddess. Closer you are to the Goddess the better. I've heard of a number of traditions where the menstrual fluids are sacred. (Now I'd like to say gross). However what if you are in a God centric religion. Would menstruation have any effect whatsoever? That's a tough one.

Sorry this didn't get out yesterday. I've been one busy girl on my vacation time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home