Monday, August 14, 2006

Wizard of oz

The wizard of oz premiered in 1969 on august 15th. I mention this because of the good witch bad witch thing it has going. The bad witches all wear black and have green faces where the good witch is all in pink with blond hair and flawless skin. It's an insult to all witches around. Why can't a good witch wear all black? Why not have a bad witch with flawless skin? It also means that people are easier to trick. Dress in light clothes and look happy and they all think you're good at heart. I've met many a dark and dreadful person who looked like an angel. Think of the blond hair blue eyed kids who just throw things all over the place and make a huge mess. Huh I wonder what witches do to their kids when they misbehave? (When I say witch I don't mean wicca or paganism that actually exist btw. If I do I'll say the religion.)

As a side note yes I know it's just a movie. Have fun. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home