Monday, August 28, 2006

WebMage by Kelley Mccullough

Webmage by Kelley Mccullough - pages 310. This is a science fiction book. It was pretty good. I wouldn't call it fabulous but I'd definitely recommend reading it. It has a lot of things I haven't seen before but have been informed that they are out there. The main character is male and his name is Ravirn. He's elvin and uses programming to cast spells. In fact most elves use computers for magic. The reason behind this is that raw magic is to unpredictable. My honey (who programs) informs me that the programming isn't great. However he enjoyed the book as well. I really liked the idea of programming to create magic. I hope this author creates more along the same lines if not just make this book into a series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home