Sunday, October 01, 2006

Paranormals effected by religion.

Vampires - Some vampire myths say that vampires can be repelled by crosses and can not enter churches. I find that interesting because I haven't heard anything about other religions effecting vampires this way. The only other vampire myth that includes other religions is laurell k hamiltons and that's based on the faith being the cause of the repelling.

Werewolves - I've only heard of a few things. I've heard of crosses effecting werewolves because they were spawns of Satan. I haven't heard anything else about werewolves and religion.

Witches - I don't think there is anything that directly effects them with religion but there is that little line about suffering a witch to live.

Ghosts - They can sometimes be released by priests to find heaven.

Demons - well duh, they are from the devils legions.

I know there are many many more paranormal creatures but I think that's good for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home