Tuesday, November 07, 2006

World War Z by Max Brooks

World War Z by Max Brooks. Pages 342. Fiction but should be science fiction. Awesome book. I didn't think I was going to like it. In fact I only picked it up because I was told how good it was and it was almost Halloween. I figured Halloween deserved a good zombie tale. So I picked it up. It was so good before I was 40 pages in I was recommending it to others. Usually I wont do that until I'm at least half done with it. So much can happen with a book before then. It could get bad. Luckily it didn't. World War Z is a collection of stories from people who survived the zombie wars. The main character is collecting the stories and lays them out so that they follow the time line of the war. I admit it doesn't make for a hugely powerful ending but it's so worth it to see things as they happened. Ok as they would have happened if there were actually zombie wars. This author does have another book. I haven't read it but as soon as I get a bit more caught up I'm going to take a look at it. Maybe it'll show up under the tree for Xmas. Hint hint. Have a nice day everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home