Friday, February 16, 2007

Christopher Moore book signing

Yesterday Christopher Moore was in Ann Arbor. It was almost canceled because of snow. But we lucked out and he was able to make it. Chris writes really funny books that you can find in the fiction section of your local book store. He wrote such books as Lamb, Bloodsucking fiends, (his latest book) You suck, and many more. Bill and I had a great time. We met other people from the Christopher Moore boards for dinner and after signing drinks. We also got Chris to sign a picture of him and us from the last signing. He's a nice guy and I suggest you read his stuff if you haven't yet done so. I'm pretty sure there is only one I haven't read and that's because our copy is signed and I will have to look for one that isn't lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I read his latest and the one right before it. I hope the rest are good because I am considering reading them....
Congrats on getting stuff signed..
Tam

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home