Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Eternity with jock itch?

Most vampire books if you are embraced with a disease it'll be cured. But this one I am reading now when you are changed you are changed as is and you will forever have whatever you had when you were changed. You are the weight you are. No getting rid of that extra fat. It doesn't burn off with the all liquid diet. On top of that if you have a yeast infection or jock itch you are also stuck with that for forever. Now I don't think this would be a problem for long cause if I found out I'd have a yeast infection for eternity I'd walk into the sun or take a bath in holy water with garlic bulbs. I guess one benefit is that if you did have cancer and were embraced you would still have cancer but it would be frozen in time so you wouldn't get any worse. Which again is a catch I mean do you look normal the way you are? Are you always in pain or just feel fine? It's an interesting concept.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It also raises a question that I have always had about vampire books, what happens if after you die you get a bad haircut? or fasion changes from short hair to longer hair? It's not like you would grow more.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home