Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Do we have the right?

If someone came about with awesome powers that could save the world 20 times over does humanity have the right to use them and their powers to keep us safe? I'm reading a book that deals with groups of people who are given to the government as soon as they are recognized to have certain powers. They raise them and treat them well and society is very good to them but still they have to do but one job all their lives. I'm pretty sure it's wrong of people to force groups of people to do something just because it saves lives. That would be like us saying well it looks to me like you're really good at being a Dr so you have to do that for forever. I do like the book though. I'll tell you more about it when I'm done reading it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home