Sunday, February 18, 2007

Ghost Rider (the movie)

Ghost Rider (the movie). Well I'm sure that most of you know that this movie is based on a marvel comic book. Now I haven't actually read the comic so I can't tell you how close it was. The idea is that throughout time the devil has gotten contracts with exceptionally talented and daring riders. riders at one point was horse and has now moved onto motorcycle. They are the devils bounty hunters. We were worried it would suck because it's yet another comic book movie and while spiderman and batman have done well pretty much the rest sucked. However I enjoyed this movie the entire time. I would love to say it was a good movie but I'm not sure I can go that far. It wasn't a bad movie. I don't feel bad for paying for it. I wouldn't mind seeing it again. Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home