Friday, June 08, 2007

Davidson short stories.

Well I don't know about anyone else but I totally feel the need to read most of what I'm getting an author to sign. Specially when I'm asking them to sign 31 books. So here is the skinny on two more of Davidson's short stories.



Savage Scavenge by MaryJanice Davidson. 46 Pages. Romance. In Charming the Snake. I liked the concept of this story. I think really it needs to be worked up into a full book. It just seemed like it was missing lots and could just use more. But basically there are mutants and norms. This norm Dr helps lots of mutants stay off the grid and fixes them up when they're hurt. He uses her as a part in a scavenger hunt. She uses him for something completely different. Check it out. I don't know about the rest of the stories yet.



Paradise Bossed by MaryJanice Davidson. 68 Pages. Romance. In Surf's Up. I really liked this story. Basically the main female lead dies right off the bat. Luckily she is a ghost for all of it. The male lead is a medium. They fall in love. You'll have to check the rest out for yourself.





I hope to see people at the Davidson signing on Tuesday. I'm geeked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home