Friday, July 27, 2007

Harry Potter #7 by J.K. Rowling.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Pages 759. For everyone. No spoilers just impressions. I loved this book. I love the way things worked out. Yes I have questions but you'll always have questions when a series comes to an end. Supposedly there will be an encyclopedia of Potter that will have a bunch of back stories in it. I also find it interesting that out of 6 predictions I made 5 were right. Unfortunately I can't say what they were cause then well there would be spoilers. Maybe next week when everyone has had a better chance to read it.

Sorry this was late but I was sick on Thursday. Hugs.

1 Comments:

Blogger JR Van said...

Hey, I found some info on what happened after the last book here. . . http://gameinvasion.comcast.net/gameinvasion/news/article/1185825540232_rowling_answers_fans_final_questions&cvqh=itn_potter

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home