Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Harry Potter

I'm going to see Harry Potter tonight at midnight. I'm so excited. I'm going to wear one of the cool hats I got from working Harry Potter events at work.

However I have a few questions. Why is it that kids can accidentally do magic without wands but adults seem to only be able to do magic with wands? I mean kids seem to just be able to think something (like making their aunt blow up like a balloon and float away. If as an adult you wanna do something without a wand it doesn't seem to really work against others with magic at all and if it works it usually involves a complex chant. If wizards have stuff that makes people tell the truth why don't they use it on all crime suspects to see if they're guilty? At one point Snape says three drops of his and you'll spill your deepest secrets. So drop some on a bad dude and say did you do the crime you are accused of. Or worse have you ever committed a crime you have yet to be punished for. Makes sense to me. It would save a lot of time too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home